An iTCare OneTeam Consulting implementation is a jointly managed, cooperative, hands-on project management process between iTCare Consulting™ team and your staff assigned to implementation process. If you have specific requirements — such as the need for customized business processes, complex workflows, implementation of INFO-Tracker advanced modules, integration with other applications, or data conversion issues — an iTCare OneTeam Consulting Implementation is right for you.
Benefits of a iTCare OneTeam Consulting implementation include:
- Implementation Roadmap: INFO-Tracker expert consultants will get to know your business working with your management and implementation team. The Implementation Roadmap will include:
- Assignment of Roles and Responsibilities
- Design of Implementation Plan
- Implementation and Project Management
- Review and Design of
- Corporate Standards
- Best Practices
- Customer Focused Processes
- Implementation Project Management: ongoing Implementation Team and Management Advisory meetings and strategy sessions ensure that implementation is on track and on schedule.
- Organizational WorkFlow Review and Analysis: The Roadmap needs to be documented and measured against on daily, weekly and monthly basis. We recommend commencing each implementation project with the development of a Organizational Work Flow Document (OWD) in order to:
- Ensure your requirements are fully understood prior to configuration
- Outline your key business processes and determine how closely they map to INFO-Tracker functionality
- Identify ways of streamlining internal processes in order to achieve maximum efficiencies
- Use as a blueprint to ensuring that INFO-Tracker is configured to meet your needs.
Throughout the entire iTCare OneTeam Consulting implementation, our dedicated INFO-Tracker consulting team works closely with your organization, making sure your business objectives are met and delivering everything you need to achieve implementation and business success.