Socialize With Us
- Is Your Property Management Business Losing Money?
- Tips for Renting Your Property without Being a Pushy Salesperson
- How to Respond Professionally to Negative Online Reviews
- 7 Simple Ways to Attract More Prospects to Your Rental Properties
- Tenant Referral Fees – Are they Worth It?
- Getting Started with Mobile Marketing
- 5 Tips for Marketing Your Properties to Millennials
- Safety First – Protecting Yourself as a Property Manager
- Using Your Property Maintenance Policies to Keep Tenants Happy
- 7 Tips for Choosing a Property Management Software
By Jennifer McCready You may think your business is running cost-effectively. Maybe you’ve taken extra measures to cut unnecessary spending and been diligent about saving on expenditures around the office. There is one area, however, where you may be losing … Continue reading
By Jennifer McCready You may have the most magnificent properties in the world, but if you’re not doing the right things to attract prospective tenants, you won’t be enjoying much return on your investments. Successful property management involves attracting, landing … Continue reading
By Jennifer McCready Offering referral fees to your existing tenants is a great way to generate quality leads without having to spend a lot of money on advertising. Before you get to work developing your referral strategy, however, make sure … Continue reading
By Jennifer McCready When it comes to being a successful property manager, it starts and ends with finding the right tenants. In past blog posts, we shared some tips for screening prospective renters and even some important questions you should … Continue reading
By Jennifer McCready Property management, by nature, is a chaotic industry. You’re constantly being pulled in half a dozen different directions and having to juggle a multitude of tasks, all of which are critically important to running a successful operation. … Continue reading